At PGM Solicitors we have a dedicated and highly experienced family law department. Our solicitors handle each case on an individual basis, knowing that each client has their own specific circumstances and requirements. Family law requires tact, empathy, patience and care; our solicitors will take time and care in discussing your needs and will provide you with tailored advice under the strictest confidence.
Furthermore, being a small, personable firm you can be confident that you will only ever deal with one solicitor – you will not be passed from pillar to post around departments. The solicitor handling your matter will be there for you from beginning to end.
Our family law department offers advice in the following areas:
- Divorce/Dissolution of a civil partnership;
- Financial issues arising from the breakdown of a relationship;
- Separation Agreements;
- Disputes between co-habitees regarding financial matters;
- Children matters, including:-
- Special Guardianship;
- Parental Responsibility;
- Child Maintenance;
- Financial Claims on behalf of children
We also offer a free half hour, no obligation, initial consultation.